CALL FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
Dear APARDO Members,
We want to share our stories, hopes, and successes across our region as together we are strong!
APARDO is seeking your contributions to its bi-annual newsletter. Kindly submit your organization's planned activities so we may share your events on our website and social media platforms.
Please let us know about your current activities, share stories or issues that you are dealing with and submit a short story/article that fits into the following structure:
1. News items, updates on advocacy, relevant shared stories, affinity group reports, announcements - short, topical, news-oriented
2. Conference announcements
3. Award recognition
4. Major articles - in-depth discussions of topics of your interest (articles will be reviewed before placement)
5. Submit anything else you would like to share with the APARDO Rare Disease Community
Articles should be submitted in MS Word format (for ease of editing)
1. 50 to 200 words - for news items, updates, stories, affinity group reports, and announcements
2. 500 to 1500 words - for major articles
All articles should include
1. Section headings.
2. Photographs and Illustrations are strongly encouraged to illustrate and emphasize your message.
3. Author's name and picture, organisation's name
Please send your contributions to our Editor
Thank you in advance for your participation and we look forward to receiving your newsletter contributions.